Features of CNC punching machine
The operation and monitoring of the CNC punching machine are all done in the CNC unit, which is the brain of the CNC punching machine. Compared with ordinary punch presses, CNC punch presses have the following characteristics:
1. High processing precision and stable processing quality; the punch itself has high precision and rigidity, and can choose favorable processing amount and high productivity.
2. Large processing width: 1.5m*5m processing format can be completed at one time;
3. Can carry out multi-coordinate linkage, can process parts with complex shapes can be cut and formed;
4. When the machining parts are changed, generally only need to change the NC program, which can save production preparation time;
5. The punching machine has a high degree of automation, which can reduce the labor intensity; the operation is simple, and it has a certain basic computer knowledge training for 2-3 days to get started;
6. Suitable for processing or new product development with little production, reducing mold development costs.
The above is the characteristics and advantages of AMADA CNC Punch.