Arphu brand conveyor belt splicing machine is mainly applied to for splicing and repairing for conveyor belts such as metallurgy, coal mining, power plant, port, dock, construction, cement, chemical industry etc. Special design and production service is offered as per requirements of clients.
The electric heating type conveyor belt splicing machine is a special equipment for vulcanizing and repairing of conveying belts in the coal industry and other industries including metallurgy, chemical industry, metal, power plant, harbor and wharf where use the device to contact the belt joints, and the DLCBV type vulcanizing machine is reliable, portable, which has small volume, convenient to disassemble and assemble. It is also has the characteristics of fast heating, uniform temperature, high thermal efficiency, safe and reliable work.
Conveyor belt splicing machine structure
The splicing machine is composed of the following parts.
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
7.High-pressure soft pipe;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plates;
11. Secondary cable
12. Electric control box;
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates;
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
1. Belt width, belt material( such as EP, NN, or ST) and splicing length (joint lenth);
2. Voltage, such as 380V 50HZ 3 phases;
3. Electrical pump or manual pump;
4. Standard (automatic) control cabinet or PLC touch screen control cabinet.
Tips on how to improve the quality of the conveyor belt joints by conveyor belt hot splicing?
The quality of the conveyor belt joints directly affects the operation of the belt conveyor.
Efficiency, if the joints quality are not high, It is easy to cause accidents such as hollow, pull-off or breakage of the joint head.
After years of groping and summarizing, we basically solved the problem of joint quality.
Pay attention to the following problems when splicing:
1. Heavy load belt conveyors must use hot vulcanization method
2. The splice length of the joint should be 1600-1800mm, as shown in below figure generally divided into four grades, each grade 400- 450 mm, each layer of depth differs by a layer of canvas, overlapped in the direction shown.
3. The vulcanization temperature is 145℃±5℃, vulcanization time control at 36-38 minuets, don’t over 40 minuets, otherwise, excessive vulcanization will occur.
4. After the rubber joint is roughed, it must be cleaned and fully dried.
5. It should be melt the glue and stored 12 hours in advance.
BHP, Lafarge cement, Fatima group, Innovators Conveyor belt Spa,Ngan Loi Company etc.