10-500kv grounding wire operating rod: Made with high-performance insulating material, the operating rod is used to fix the grounding wire clamp, act as insulator and safety barrier between human body and grounding wire, eliminate the hazard of excessive nearing or direct contact with ungrounded equipment, and keep sufficient safety distance for operator.
10-500KV structural features:
1. The grounding device consists of wire-end clamp, short-circuit wire, bus clamp, grounding wire, connection lug, ground-end clamp or temporary grounding electrode and operating rod.
2. The wire-end and ground-end clamps are quality aluminum alloy casting, and the matched metal fasteners are nickel plated.
3. The operating rod is made of high-grade epoxy resin and glass fiber with high insulation performance and mechanical strength, and the operating handle is firmly mounted with silicone rubber sheath to ensure safe and reliable insulation.
4. Short-circuit wire and grounding wire are twisted with strands of high-quality annealed copper wire and covered with flexible, heat-resistant and transparent insulating layer to prevent wear of grounding copper wire and ensure safety of operator during use.
5. The connection lug, bus clamp, grounding copper wire and outer sheath are crimped (flexible connection) to effectively prevent broken strand at connections and improve reliability and service life of grounding wire.