High Temperature Shift Catalyst
With Fe2O3 (≥80%) as the active element, and Cr2O3（8%） as the promoter，HD-2933 is a highly effective high temperature shift catalyst. It is used to promote the conversion of CO with steam to form H2 and CO2 in ammonia synthesis plants or hydrogen-producing devices. The product is used for both radial and axial high temperature shifting converter.
1. Lower bulk density, lower loading weight.
2. Available in two sizes to allow optimization of activity and pressure drop in customized loading.
3. Ultra-low sulphur content, less reducing time. Lower activity temperature.
4. Operating with lower steam/gas ratio.
5. Resist poison, thermal, steam.